We are seeking a technical purchaser to support us in the procurement of materials and equipment for the construction and spare parts business of our ship and offshore cranes. As a member of our purchasing team, you will be responsible for identifying suppliers, preparing quotes and negotiating contracts. You will work closely with internal departments such as engineering, project managment and service to ensure that all materials and equipment meet the requirements and are delivered on time.
If you have a passion for purchasing technical materials and equipment and enjoy working in an international environment, then apply to us as a technical purchaser.
- Identifying and evaluating suppliers
- Preparing quotes and negotiating contracts
- Monitoring supplier performance and ensuring compliance with delivery schedules
- Collaborating with internal departments to define material and equipment requirements and ensure they meet specifications
- Evaluating material alternatives and identifying cost-saving opportunities
- Completed technical education or equivalent qualification
- Experience in purchasing technical materials and equipment
- Negotiation skills and ability to establish and maintain supplier relationships
- Good German and English language skills in writing and speaking
- Team player, strong communicator, and self-starter
Nice to have
- Knowledge of spare parts procurement is advantageous
- Additional languages
- SolidWorks (+PDM)
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Flat hierarchy
- No time wasted in company processes, real responsibility and autonomy
- Flex working time
- Real responsibility and challenges in a fast developing company
Discover our products
Every employee has the chance to see the impact of their work. You can make a real contribution to the company's success.
Various activities are often organized throughout the year.
30 days annual leave
Attractive salary package
We support the personal development of our employees
Coffee and water are free of charge :-)